If your website has email subscription link or add ons of users or comment link where user has to provide email,name and so on, and this means at some point of time, your website is collecting data and this means there is the chances of privacy protection. There are various privacy protection laws.
- Open WordPress Administration.
- Go to the sidebar and then Page and then create Add New Page.
- Save it as the same name. So, the link of the page should be http://mohanmekap.com/?page_id=69
- Learn from it in detail and try to write down as illustrated it as in detail in that guide.
- Go to Settings of WordPress Admin.
- Then, go to Privacy. If you do not find it, update WordPress to its latest version.
- Go to side bar of WordPress Admin
- Go to Appearance then to Menus
- Then to Menu Structure
- Then to Manage Locations
- Go to Theme Location and then to Assigns Main menu.
- Then save menu
- How to Stay Safe Walking on the sidewalk, path, or Road?
- Picking up the pieces after Cyclone Fani
- 6th May 2019, three days aftermath of Cyclone Fani
- Privacy and security are always been the worry for internet users
- Extremely Severe Cyclonic Storm Fani at Puri of Odisha
- How to secure your computer?
- VIPRE® Antivirus 2012 Review
- How to setup automatic WordPress backup with CodeGuard
- Security tips for android application developers