A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored inside website and it asks visitor’s web browser on computer or mobile devices when website runs on it. Most of times, these cookies stays with web browser for some time so that in the next visit website loads quickly and apart from it various…
Over the years, during my ten years of blogging career, I have found one of the most outstanding achievements in bloggers arena is the presence of clutter-free sidebar. Now, side bar is meant only for giving more and more information to the user so that plenty of connectivity of readers with the blog could be…
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF VEGETABLES
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- How do I fix my micro SD card that became a read-only memory card?
- How to repair electrical goods?
- Blog Instantly Using Only Email
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF SEEDS
- Google Pixel XL Review
- How Space Elevators Will Work?
- How to Display Popular Posts by Views in WordPress without a Plugin
- Three Simple Ways to Get Google Play credits and other rewards from Google for free
- How to build Categories, Archives and Tags in a Drop down menu without a plugin for Twenty Twelve Theme in WordPress
- Why clean computing matters?
- Hackers are hiding computer viruses in film subtitles, security experts warn
- Create a EU Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress
- MJ is Dead – Long Live MJ
- How to perform a consistent and agile multi perspective mobile security risk assessment methodology
- How to create a QR Codes plugin to add QR Codes to WordPress posts
- Trout country beyond the Beas River
- How to stay safe while connecting with work from home
- Mobile device configuration review