Barunei was famous for rich cultural heritage, with paika (Soldier) and some of the most memorable place to visit when you were at Odisha the eastern state of India. It was three kilo meters from Khurda, the district head quarter of capital of Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Barunei was a shakti pitha , here many pilgrims reached…
The school bus was moving with a good speed as always, now the roads are like the bed, it is so flat and good and devoid of pot holes and the entire journey seems like a stable situation just like that of the earth which is orbiting the sun on the other hand it is…
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF VEGETABLES
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- How do I fix my micro SD card that became a read-only memory card?
- How to repair electrical goods?
- Blog Instantly Using Only Email
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF SEEDS
- Google Pixel XL Review
- How Space Elevators Will Work?
- How to Display Popular Posts by Views in WordPress without a Plugin
- Three Simple Ways to Get Google Play credits and other rewards from Google for free
- How to build Categories, Archives and Tags in a Drop down menu without a plugin for Twenty Twelve Theme in WordPress
- Why clean computing matters?
- Hackers are hiding computer viruses in film subtitles, security experts warn
- Create a EU Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress
- MJ is Dead – Long Live MJ
- How to perform a consistent and agile multi perspective mobile security risk assessment methodology
- How to create a QR Codes plugin to add QR Codes to WordPress posts
- Trout country beyond the Beas River
- How to stay safe while connecting with work from home
- Mobile device configuration review