Bharat is the biggest English communicative nations in the world. The four religions brought into existence in Bharat Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. Chess was invented in Bharat. India was the richest country on earth continuously until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century. Sanskrit is the mother of all the European…
PURI SPICY CRAB – PURI SEVAYAT-BRAHMIN STYLE INGREDIENTS: Sweet Water Crabs – 1kg (two nos.) Garlic Paste – 2tsp Ginger Paste – 2tsp Poppy Seeds – 2tsp Cashew Nuts – 50gms. Salt – as per requirement Mustard Oil – 50gms. Cinnamon Powder – 1tsp. Cumin Powder – 2tsp. Chili Powder – 1tsp. Onion Paste …
INGREDIENTS Local Non-Basmati Fine Rice – 500GMs Lime / lemon – Two of medium size Ghee from cow milk – 150GMs Salt – 3 tsp Cashew Nuts(split) – 50gms Raisins – 25gms PROCESS Clean rice with water and drain water altogether. Dry up rice in the sun on a dish for about…
Ingredients : Lamb – 500gms Green cardamoms – two Cloves – two Bay leaves – two Cinnamon – 1” Onion – one large of 100gms Fresh cream of milk – 6 tsp Cumin powder – one tsp Chili powder – one tsp Chinese salt – ½ tsp Mustard oil – four tsp Chopped coriander…
lamb fat with potato INGREDIENTS LAMB FAT – 100GMS WATER POTATOES – FOUR OF MEDIUM SIZE SALT – AS PER TASTE TWO SMALL SIZE RED POTATOES GARLIC PASTE – ONE TSP. GINGER PASTE – ONE TSP. GREEN CARDAMOMS, CLOVES AND BAY LEAVES – TWO EACH SUGAR – 1/2 TSP CORIANDER LEAVES – TWO TSP MUSTARD…
INGREDIENTS 1. Medium Size Prawns – 250gms. 2. Thick and dried up curd – 2 tablespoons 3. salt – as per requirement 4. Turmeric Powder – 1 tablespoon 5. Mustard Oil – 50gms. 6. Curry Leaves – 1 tablespoon 7. Green Chilies – 3 fully chopped 8. Cashew Nuts - 6 9. Poppy Seeds…
INGREDIENTS 1. Paneer – 100gms. 2. Corn Flour – ½ cup 3. Salt – as per requirement 4. Water – 3 cups 5. Cumin & Chili powder - ½ tablespoon each 6. Ghee made from cow milk – 100gms. 7. Green Cashew Nuts (available aplenty at Puri for six months beginning from April) –…
This is how chicken is prepared and customized for the people of the City of Puri (of Orissa State in India), the Land of Lord Jagannath. Preparation Time: Two Hours Cooking Time: One Hour INGREDIENTS Lamb – 500gms cut into 2”-sized pieces. Cow Ghee – 2 tablespoons Turmeric Powder – 1 tablespoon Salt to…
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF VEGETABLES
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- How do I fix my micro SD card that became a read-only memory card?
- How to repair electrical goods?
- Blog Instantly Using Only Email
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF SEEDS
- Google Pixel XL Review
- How Space Elevators Will Work?
- How to Display Popular Posts by Views in WordPress without a Plugin
- Three Simple Ways to Get Google Play credits and other rewards from Google for free
- How to build Categories, Archives and Tags in a Drop down menu without a plugin for Twenty Twelve Theme in WordPress
- Why clean computing matters?
- Hackers are hiding computer viruses in film subtitles, security experts warn
- Create a EU Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress
- MJ is Dead – Long Live MJ
- How to perform a consistent and agile multi perspective mobile security risk assessment methodology
- How to create a QR Codes plugin to add QR Codes to WordPress posts
- Trout country beyond the Beas River
- How to stay safe while connecting with work from home
- Mobile device configuration review