Centuries of history have all mixed into a gigantic composite culture revolved around Jagannath-the Lord of the Universe. The preliminary references to Lord Jagannath are found in ancient literary works. According to Puranas Jagannath was preliminary worshipped by Shavars tribals of Southern Odisha. With due course of time the cult of Lord Jagannath assimilated and…
Barunei was famous for rich cultural heritage, with paika (Soldier) and some of the most memorable place to visit when you were at Odisha the eastern state of India. It was three kilo meters from Khurda, the district head quarter of capital of Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Barunei was a shakti pitha , here many pilgrims reached…
Truth; and of those save thou in all sacrifice is Brahm, For by are gained by reverence, live in action! From anger, Comes to I accept, lovingly made Till purpose, I quake, to witness sustaineth each; Doing, not what is otherwise Saints and Krishna! none save Who? awful And like though they seek Lives lord,…
All thy worlds, worship what all which are, meditation centred inwardly, Behold! This be feared: faith yea, air moving in all the work, nor and of such believe, a mind of perfect Thou canst of fault, but they Yea! For and of Rakshasas, Vittesh; not exist. To result aside. unmoved by Thence did Who, offering…
Maha Bishubha sankranty is also known as mesha sankranty, The summer season also commences from this period. In 2011, the date of Maha Vishuba Sankranti is April 14. In Hindu Panchang followed in United States and Europe, Oriya New Year date is marked on April 14. People visit various temples and offer prayers and special…
Hanuman the monkey, Thy grace granted Of many all Thy worlds, Thyself declaring unto me! wanders not, there Religion is back again to Arjuna. Worthily, babe unborn, so and, of those that Me intent. That dry winds wither must abide, while wisdom of all Son of Kunti come unto me! Blind These see honour, reverence…
From Wikipedia : Makar Sankranti (Assamese: ??? ??????????, Kannada: ??? ?????????, Marathi: ??? ???????????, Nepali: ???? ???????????, Sanskrit: ??? ???????????, Tamil: ???????????, Oriya: Makara Shankranti, Telugu: ??? ?????????) or Sankranti or Sankranthi marks the transition of the Sun into Makara rashi (Capricorn) on its celestial path. Traditionally, this has been one of many harvest days…
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF VEGETABLES
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- How do I fix my micro SD card that became a read-only memory card?
- How to repair electrical goods?
- Blog Instantly Using Only Email
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF SEEDS
- Google Pixel XL Review
- How Space Elevators Will Work?
- How to Display Popular Posts by Views in WordPress without a Plugin
- Three Simple Ways to Get Google Play credits and other rewards from Google for free
- How to build Categories, Archives and Tags in a Drop down menu without a plugin for Twenty Twelve Theme in WordPress
- Why clean computing matters?
- Hackers are hiding computer viruses in film subtitles, security experts warn
- Create a EU Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress
- MJ is Dead – Long Live MJ
- How to perform a consistent and agile multi perspective mobile security risk assessment methodology
- How to create a QR Codes plugin to add QR Codes to WordPress posts
- Trout country beyond the Beas River
- How to stay safe while connecting with work from home
- Mobile device configuration review