On last Sunday, there was one incident of killing of six elephants near Suballay forest by super fast express train, and now war of words among center who controls the railway and the provincial government who had the responsibility to manage forest and wild life segment. At the first instance the state government said that the accident Continue Reading »
- Can we improve privacy without breaking the Web?
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom
- Basel frame work impact on the banks
- Financial risk management:1
- Shree Jagannath
- SEO Tips for Developers
- What can I do to protect my PC from the Meltdown and Spectre flaws?