Definition of E-business E-Business refers generally to all forms of transactions relating to commercial activities, involving both organisations & individuals that are based upon the processing and transmission of digitised data, including text, sound and visual images. E-Commerce It comprises of:- – Delivery of information, products/services, and payments through electronic means.– Online capability of buying Continue Reading »
- Can we improve privacy without breaking the Web?
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom
- Basel frame work impact on the banks
- Financial risk management:1
- Shree Jagannath
- SEO Tips for Developers
- What can I do to protect my PC from the Meltdown and Spectre flaws?