The advantages of Google Public DNS is enormous. This article is all about why you should try Google Public DNS. The full form of DNS is domain name system and it is the critical path of development of internet website architecture.
What is Domain Name System (DNS):
- DNS is just like an internet phone book.
- It has different addresses attached to different domain name systems.
- The computer performs numerous domain name system lookup in a day.
- This means that the computer is a complex system.
- with internet on it looks for numerous domain system lookups and resolve most of these while performing these tasks efficiently.
- There are numerous public DNS which resolves DNS ad speeds up web browsing.
- This works only in the form of name resolver.
- You want to have faster internet then you can go for the paid option of cloud DNS to have lower latency times.
Google Public DNS:
- Google Public DNS works for name resolver.
- It is faster than the name server of your internet provider.
- For this, you have to configure your network settings to Google Public DNS such as that of-
Speeds up browsing experiences:
- Both of the above DNS address should be one for primary and the other for secondary DNS.
- Most of the modern day websites become complex with more and more add-ons of different modern technologies.
- Website standards for the call and receive more and more DNS servers becomes the order of the day.
- That is why connecting to the internet becomes more and more difficult.
- This creates latency to the original DNS and this makes loading of website slower.
- Mostly it depends upon the location of the server and the time to reach towards the client’s server.
- it is essential to use public DNS where we can find plenty of location all over the world.
- That is why the loading of websites becomes smarter and faster.
The performance of a website depends upon the following factors:
- This not only speeds up web browsing but also creates more page speed to the website for faster and superior rendering of web pages.
- Performance of website depends fully upon three fundamental factors such as cache misses, under provisioning and presence of malicious traffics.
- Cache misses is mostly the prominent part of all these three and it primarily depends upon, internet time and growth, no time to live values and cache isolations.
- Latency between client and DNS server is the principal form of data latency.
- These latencies solely depend upon the geographical distance of client and network, network congestion, packet data loss, overloaded servers and denial of service or DoS attacks.
Why Google Public DNS?
- When you use some better known public DNS services such as Google public DNS it applies considerate mitigations.
- In order to develop the proper and manageable movement of servers and availabilities of it inadequate and proper time.
- As these servers work on a client basis in accordance with the need of traffic from the specific computers.
- It can add adequate servers into it so that provisioning of proper data flow could be easily possible.
- It stops loads of malicious traffic and makes the process of internet browsing of client computer easier.
Google Public DNS provides better security against DoS and load-balancing:
- Most of the times, we do find that denial of service attacks stops website.
- Google Public DNS service, which stops these in order to load the website in the proper manner and makes website loads perfectly.
- In this way, loads of denial of service attacks, which makes it run smoothly.
- In the case of a large traffic website, it creates the load-balancing act, and it works nicely with load balancing and it works with shared hosting.
- It works just like that of the content delivery network so that website is available at all locations and this makes website loads correctly.
- Google is an internet giant, and it provides the serving of server in term of clustering it makes it loading the website quickly and smoothly.
- Most of the times managing such a huge number of external servers are so much expensive.
- When this comes from Google the locations of servers all over the world and this makes the running of the website becomes easier and faster.
Google Public DNS implements shared caching of website intelligently and securely:
- Shared caching becomes easier when the proper distribution of shared servers are distributed equally.
- Then determine which are serving clusters which means which servers are taking loads of servers.
- Then distributing to these servers in equal distribution areas so that shared hosting and proper distribution of serving clusters is the important part.
- When this comes up from Google when the distribution server loading makes it the most of most wonderful server part of this.
- Google Public DNS hosted its servers all over the world.
- It is represented all over the world, and this makes the data downloading and uploading of servers takes it faster all over and across the world.
- It makes all of these website locations optimized and this makes the running of the website faster.
- It stops DNS cache poisoning.
- It stops attackers to take huge control of DNS servers.
- It stops denial of service attackers, to hijack entire networks and this secure entire network system mechanisms.
- It stops amplification of attacks and it makes entire network system secure.
- Stops all of these attackers at the bay and remove from the network system.
- In the case of denial of service attacks, Google Public DNS servers stop over provisioning of machine resources to mitigate these attacks successfully.
- It checks the validity of such denial of service attacks by implementing simple security checkup and stops these attacks from starting all over again.
Google Public DNS servers are good for security:
- There are instances of birthday attacks where there is time and again happening of duplicate attacks.
- Its security system removes those attacks from happening again and again.
- It secures entire internet architecture in terms of rate-limiting manner.
- In this way, it makes the running of entire internet architecture in proper time-owned manner.
- It also monitors service requests of internet protocol habits of clients and thus it removes any such bottleneck that has been coming out from clients side.
- It implements basic validation checks ups of DNSs such as server work in the iterative mode so as to provide link server sequences and checking in the correct way.
- It rejects suspicious responses messages to clear unnecessary clutters on server resources.
- From time to time it rejects the messages that are not suitable for the configuration of client-side or server.
- Most of the times in malicious request query identification number are not the same as that of server-side requests and Google Public DNS server recognize this and reject this outrightly.
Google Public DNS randomises the names of names server for the extra layer of security:
- The challenge to form and create entropy packets to requests within basic time limits is most important.
- In order to stop malicious servers from sending too many outrightly server requests.
- In the server arena, there are chances that some of the ports are source ports.
- These need to be changed randomly so that remote server with intention of malicious code or hijacking of the server.
- It should be confused and should not create such attacks remotely.
- By randomizing the choice of name servers, it becomes too difficult for attackers to raise remote access attacks on servers.
- Removing duplicate queries what makes the speed of loading of websites faster.
- Google public DNS server continually evolve itself and produce some latest security updates to secure entire network server.
- It also helps to reduce the load on internet service provider’s DNS access thus produces amazing web optimization on the client side.
- It helps to make the web faster and more secure.
- Google Public name server helps to provide absolute performance, increase security and provide correctness to entire internet architectures.