After prolonged use of Lyf Water 7, I found that Google Now Launcher is not installing. After trying it out for time and again, it says it cannot install it. Even if I tried most of the tricks still not being able to install and activate it.
What is Google Now Launcher?
- It comes under tools category of Google Play Store.
- It provides a fast, clean home screen.
- It provides quick access to most used apps.
- It is compatible with ‘Ok Google’.
- It is from Google.
- Lyf Water 7 smartphone comes up with the fingerprint scanner.
- It is preloaded with Android 5. It has 13 MP front and 5 MP rear camera.
- It has 5.5 screens and with full high definition resolution.
- It is pre-built with IPS LCD.
- It has sturdy Asahi Dragon train glass protection.
- It comes up with 3000mAh battery.
- It comes up with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
How to install Google Now Launcher in Lyf Water 7 smartphone?
You can activate and work Google Now Launcher with either of the following two processes.
- Some users tend to disable Google Apps in Lyf Water 7.
- This is due to the size of the app and the amount of data it is taking in as well as the size of the app.
- Then update Google App to its latest version.
- Activate Google Chrome. Update to its latest version.
- Then install Google Now Launcher.
- Then go to SETTINGS>DEVICES>HOME.
- Then choose GOOGLE NOW LAUNCHER as your default launcher.
- Sometimes after following these processes still there is no chance of Google Now launcher activating on your phone.
- Then, hard reset your Lyf Water 7 phone.
- Go to SETTINGS>PERSONAL>FACTORY DATA RESET>PERSONAL DATA>FACTORY DATA RESET.
- After some time phone will restart and will ask you to put Google Account.
- Then, update Google Play Services.
- Update each and every app inside your phone.
- Then install Google Now Launcher.
- There are some Google Apps which are completely dependent upon, some basic Google Apps such as Google App, Chrome for Android and so on.
- Google Now Launcher will not work if Google Apps is disabled.
- There is a lighter version of the Google App namely, Google Go.
- But this is no substitute to Google App as it is required to install Google Now Launcher.
- Similarly, in order to install Maps Go the lighter version of Maps app, the updated version of Chrome for Android is prerequisite.
Why Google made prerequisite and compulsory to install some apps for some apps:
- If some apps failed to install on your device then be sure to install some of the mentioned apps so that those apps can be easily installed.
- Perhaps most of these happen only with android 5.
- Perhaps with Android later versions after android 5 most of these workarounds not necessary.
- I found the problem with Lyf Water 7 is that after disabling some of the key apps of Google, and after some time when I enable it again it failed to update.
- In this way, there is no way some of the linked app to work it again.
- If you are at the same problem then you could apply both of these suggestions and first try the first suggestion.
- As it would not provide any sort of data loss.
- There are instances of using Android Auto which will not work if Google Apps is not installed.
- Especially for android 5 and with Lyf Water 7 mobiles in order to use Android Auto, Google Now Launcher will not work if Google App is not installed.
Tips to improve your overhaul android experience:
- Generally, it is not a good idea to disable important apps from Google.
- Google with due course of time, continues to provide backwards compatible for some of its best-used apps to be used with older android versions.
- Most of these premiere app tend to provide some sort of base platforms for these advanced applications to work.
- That is why it is a good idea to keep these apps updated and should stay with our android mobile in order to use most of this popular app towork with your mobile.
- Device heating and battery drain issues of Lyf Water 7
- Jio Prime Renewal Option Not Visible In MyJio App? Try This