If your website has email subscription link or add ons of users or comment link where user has to provide email,name and so on, and this means at some point of time, your website is collecting data and this means there is the chances of privacy protection. There are various privacy protection laws.
- Open WordPress Administration.
- Go to the sidebar and then Page and then create Add New Page.
- Save it as the same name. So, the link of the page should be http://mohanmekap.com/?page_id=69
- Learn from it in detail and try to write down as illustrated it as in detail in that guide.
- Go to Settings of WordPress Admin.
- Then, go to Privacy. If you do not find it, update WordPress to its latest version.
- Go to side bar of WordPress Admin
- Go to Appearance then to Menus
- Then to Menu Structure
- Then to Manage Locations
- Go to Theme Location and then to Assigns Main menu.
- Then save menu
- Comodo Internet Security 2010 Brushed up
- How to Protect Your Identity
- How to get superior security against threats targeting social media
- How to Create a Strong Password and Beat the Hackers
- How Google Drive Enterprise Secures Your Files Online?
- Surf Anonymously with VPN Services
- How to Make Sure Your LinkedIn Account Is Secure
- How to remove viruses in an infected Android mobile phone?
- Kaspersky Security Cloud Free Review
- Best free Anti-Malware for Android