If your website has email subscription link or add ons of users or comment link where user has to provide email,name and so on, and this means at some point of time, your website is collecting data and this means there is the chances of privacy protection. There are various privacy protection laws.
- Open WordPress Administration.
- Go to the sidebar and then Page and then create Add New Page.
- Save it as the same name. So, the link of the page should be http://mohanmekap.com/?page_id=69
- Learn from it in detail and try to write down as illustrated it as in detail in that guide.
- Go to Settings of WordPress Admin.
- Then, go to Privacy. If you do not find it, update WordPress to its latest version.
- Go to side bar of WordPress Admin
- Go to Appearance then to Menus
- Then to Menu Structure
- Then to Manage Locations
- Go to Theme Location and then to Assigns Main menu.
- Then save menu