This post was most recently updated on March 25th, 2019
Advertising is part of modern day life. It comes by choice for web administrators. Sometimes, many bloggers tend not to use such advertisements for the considerable period of time. After getting certain views then they move towards it.
Showing advertising after a few paragraphs of the post:
It is the choice and wish of the webmaster. Personally, I fond of inserting advertisements on websites as it makes the website looks beautiful and the readers with ad blocking options switched off to find some superb information through these. I used the Adsense advertisements on my present site after my application to them have
Still-to-date, though I have moderate earnings but the primary focus of these advertisements for the time beings is to find my money is WordPress hosting packages and WordPress domain packages.
Even till this day, I have been experimenting for about advertisements for placements and continue to do that till the date I got handsome results:
My first emphasis on my site is to present users with information on a variety of subjects and educate and convey to them my opinions on these subjects and I expect the advertisements that have been on the roll in it should provide some additional information so that ultimately that should present users with handsome information in addition to the article.
That is the reason why I want to place an advertisement in the article but still this day not being able to do this until I have done this. It is not just a simple idea as the standard WordPress procedure is to bring out the article from its database and loads on the web browser and to put ads inside of it remains a good amount of tactics and this procedure also changes from theme to theme.
Generally, while editing any of these files of WordPress I would prefer to go with cPanel hosting side:
This time I got the information from the internet and wish to write it down so that whenever I would change the theme of the website for sure go back to this article to know what are the procedure to insert ads inside content. WordPress server connects with its database with just single line and then inserting something in the middle of this seems a very difficult idea that is why most of the articles on this subject to the internet does not seem to work in the correct manner.
Generally, while editing any of these files of WordPress I would prefer to go with cPanel hosting side so that after review of coding if something goes wrong then I could reach out to and correct those codes immediately. Instead of theme editor of WordPress, I prefer to go from ‘file browser’ of cPanel. After logging into cPanel reached to ‘File Manager’ and open it.
- FILE MANAGER
- Then move to ‘wp-content’ and open it.
- Then move to ‘themes’ and open it.
- It will show you the installed theme and the default themes that installed with WordPress.
- Click on the installed Theme. In my case, it is the ‘grandstand’.
- It is important to open the activated theme that has been activated by you for your blog on word press administration segment.
- It would then show the PHP and other files and folders that have been inside the theme.
- Just scroll on to it to find out ‘single.php’ and double click on it to back up the files, in case something wrong happens while putting the code, we could upload that files and replace the wrong coded file.
- Then, just select ‘single.php’ and the top menu click on ‘code editor’.
- It would show you a ‘Code Editor’ dialogue box.
- Then click on ‘Edit’ and it would open ‘single.php’ on a new page of the web browser window.
- Go to its 62 number entry, which is ‘<?php the_content(); ?>’ or control ‘F’ while the file is open on browser and paste this code to search for this line on your theme, and then replace that with the below mentioned code.
Code starts here--------------------
$show_after_p = 2;
$content = apply_filters('the_content', $post->post_content);
if(substr_count($content, '<p>') > $show_after_p)
$contents = explode("</p>", $content);
$p_count = 1;
foreach($contents as $content)
if($p_count == $show_after_p)
YOUR MEDIA.NET/ADSENSE code GOES HERE
Code ends here------------------------------------
The above code explanation:
- This is not a complex code.
- In the second line of the code,’ $show_after_p = 2’ and 2 is the advertisement to be shown after the second paragraph of the article.
- If you want to make it to third or fourth or so on the change that to number 3 or 4 or so on.
- Then move to the line where it is written as ‘ YOUR MEDIA.NET code GOES HERE’ and paste your Adsense or media.net code there.
- If you have SSL site or normal site, do this in according to the code.
- Then after doing this copy entire code and then replace it with ‘ ’. Do remember to replace ‘ ’ with the above code.
- Then click on ‘Save Changes’ and you are done.
If you have followed all of these steps correctly which are the most basic ones then for sure you would be seeing advertisements on the after precise paragraphs after articles. Do open the individual article on your favourite web browser and without ad block and check it back and for sure if all the above steps have been performed correctly you would be for sure see advertisements inside the precise paragraph.
I contacted my account manager, and they responded swiftly and provided. Me with HTTPS codes but that does not work through