This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Personal Capital for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Tailored information for smarter money management
Personal Capital, a California-based startup, is seeking to fuse the worlds of finance and technology. The single most important part of your financial life is knowing what you have and where it is. It seems like life has gone mobile, and your finances should be no different. Keeping tabs with all aspects of your finances is extremely important, and with Personal Capital’s mobile apps, personal finances are literally at your fingertips. Stay informed about your money. See all you have, all in one place. There were two main goals here: one, lock up the information, and two, design a secure remote authentication scheme. The perfect financial app to handle all the different investment, banking & retirement accounts.
Personal Capital helps you manage your money by giving you a holistic view of all of your accounts. Track your income, spending, savings and investment performance. Find out where you could save money by identifying mutual fund fees. Understand your asset allocation and pinpoint potential risks to your investment portfolio. I think this is the greatest piece of financial software ever written. I am using it to manage over 5 accounts.
Personal Capital is targeted towards individuals and families needing a more hands on approach to asset management. It updates quickly and has a very powerful website. From account balances to investment performance, instantly get a complete and real-time picture of your financial life.
Brief overview of Personal Capital:
Good things happen when technology and financial service veterans come together. Personal Capital is fundamentally altering the traditional financial services landscape. The founders of Personal Capital have one goal in mind: to build better money management experience for consumers and to deliver truly personal and objective wealth management solutions for complex financial lives. It provides objective financial advice, held to the highest fiduciary standard and deliver conflict-free advice. It makes well-informed financial decisions with a holistic view of client’s money. It helps clients build a strategic financial plan, avoiding high-priced products in favor of affordable solutions. It ensures a transparent experience for our clients, with no gimmicks or hidden fees. It delivers customized strategies for each individual client.
The Personal Capital Web app is a great tool for tracking your financial assets no matter what kind of computer you’re using. You’ll need to download the free Personal Capital app available on iPhone
, allow you to access all your financial accounts in one aggregated view. User’s asset growth is presented in a beautiful, concise, and clear format. Accounts from disparate investment formats (such as mutual funds, stocks, money market accounts, checking/savings) are integrated with ease. Private investment advisors are available to provide additional account management services for a low 1% fee, but the app itself is 100% free.
Personal Capital helps you manage your money by giving you a holistic view of all of your accounts:
Creating an account on your iOS device automatically creates a Web account as well. Leading technology and personalized financial tools enrich your Personal Capital experience and also make it affordable. When you sign up for Personal Capital and link your accounts, you’ll get a customized wealth management experience – for FREE. If you’re using an existing account you will need to enter your user ID and password. You will then be emailed verification PIN, which you’re required to enter in order to add the iOS device to your account.
When you log in using the iPad app, it opens to a dashboard that is quite similar to the dashboard on the web app. Its award-winning mobile apps let you take your Personal Capital experience wherever you go. It provides a mobile wealth management experience unlike any other. Just link your accounts to see it all in one convenient and secure place. You’ll never have to visit multiple financial sites again. You can track your income, spending, savings and investment performance.
Link your financial accounts to Personal Capital secure platform. The more accounts you link, the more complete your financial picture. Track your total net worth across accounts. Keep track of your entire financial life. It allows for you to see where you could save money by identifying mutual fund fees. It employs multiple levels of security and multi-factor authentication when you sign in. It uses military-grade encrypted algorithms and make it easy for you to spot transactions that are out of the ordinary.
It allows for you to see where you could save money by identifying mutual fund fees:
Instantly know just how much your investments are costing you. Personal Capital Mutual Fund Fee Calculator shows you just how much investment fees could cost you over time. You not only invest better, but also ultimately save you money.
Functions of Personal Capital:
1. Portfolio Performance: You can track your investments by account, asset class or individual security. Know what you own and how it’s performing. Pinpoint market movers and how your portfolio compares to major indices. Put yourself in the driver’s seat when it comes to your investments.
2. Asset Allocation: Just how diversified are you? Find out with just one click. Discover where you’re invested, from international stocks to bonds, from alternatives to cash. Find the exact percentage of each asset class within your portfolio.
3. Mobile App opportunities: Keep track of your finances at home and on the go. Personal Capital mobile apps make it easy to see account balances and transactions, plus investment performance and market gainers and losers – no matter where you are. Download Personal Capital’s award-winning iOS app and our all-new app for Android.
4. Investment Check Up: Personal Capital financial experts found a way to electronically pinpoint potential investment risks within your portfolio. Identify mutual fund fees and see if you’re on par with your financial goals. It’s free and it it only takes a few seconds.
5. 401k Fee Analyzer: Find out if you’re paying too much in 401k fees. Personal Capital will benchmark your 401k against our own 0.5% plan and determine whether your plan is Red (over 2%), Yellow (1.01%-2%); or Green (1% and below). Then Personal Capital will help you do something about it. It’s easy with this free tool.
6. Mutual Fund Fee Calculator: Instantly know just how much your investments are costing you. Personal Capital Mutual Fund Fee Calculator shows you just how much investment fees could cost you over time. Personal Capital wants to help you not only invest better, but also ultimately save you money.
7. Universal Check Up: Send money to anyone, anywhere with just a few swipes and taps on your smartphone or tablet. Personal Capital’s Universal Checkbook is easy to use – just enroll any one of your checking accounts by taking a snapshot of a paper check. Save time and a stamp.
I like Personal Capital because?
Good things happen when I use Personal Capital.
1. All accounts in one place: Checking, savings, brokerage, retirement, mortgages and loans. We all lead complex financial lives. Now there’s a way to see it all, know your total net worth and keep your financial goals on track. Personal Capital has a free and secure way to manage all of your money.
2. Real-time updates: Personal Capital use technology to ensure your account information is timely and accurate every time you log in to view your personal Dashboard. From account balances to investment performance, instantly get a complete and real-time picture of your financial life.
3. Leading technology and personalized financial tools enrich your Personal Capital experience and also make it affordable. When you sign up for Personal Capital and link your accounts, you’ll get a customized wealth management experience – for FREE.
Foreseeing Personal Capital positively managing and improving my financial state?
1. Smarter decisions: Personal Capital help you make smarter decisions about your finances. That’s because Personal Capital’s free software provides you with a holistic view of your money when you link your financial accounts. Stay informed about your money. See all you have, all in one place.
2. Unbiased financial advice: Finance and tech experts built Personal Capital to provide a comprehensive and objective wealth management solution for people with complex financial lives. Personal Capital free software helps you keep track of your short- and long-term financial goals.
3. Track your net worth: Personal Capital encourage you to link your financial accounts to its secure platform. The more accounts you link, the more complete your financial picture. Track your total net worth across accounts. Keep track of your entire financial life.
Maximize the amount of money you have with Personal Capital?
Personal Capital helps you manage your cash savings for high yield safety. With Personal Capital’s Savings Concierge Service, it’s easy to open an account and link it to your Dashboard. Personal Capital carefully constructed our investment service from scratch, taking the best aspects of what is offered elsewhere and innovating upon them. Your asset allocation is the primary driver of success. It was the driving force behind the creation of Personal Capital Financial Dashboard and mobile applications which use technology to enhance your financial planning & management experience. Diversification means getting better results by owning some things that zig as others zag. Done correctly, the impact can be very favorable. A Personal Strategy utilizes all available liquid asset classes with a global perspective.
By utilizing all available asset classes, with the right blend of developed and emerging markets exposure, we believe Personal Capital can produce more efficient portfolios than with a traditional approach. Personal Capital looks to lower the cost for individuals by leveraging the power of the Internet. One simple fee includes investment advice, portfolio management, custody and trading.
Personal Capital allows you to:
Track your income and spending, see your largest expenses, and easily view your transactions with Personal Capital Cash Manager. See all your most recent transactions and filter between Cash, Credit, Investments, and Loans. Take a photo of a check, and you can send payments to anyone, or transfer funds between accounts, with Universal Checkbook. View all your investment accounts, transactions and holdings in one place. Monitor your gainers and losers, compare your performance to the market, and monitor your asset allocation with Personal Capital’s Investment Manager. Personal Capital’s unique multi-factor authentication allows you to manage access remotely, and requires multi-layer authentication from any new device.
Personal Capital Benefits:
In the end, it’s worth opening an account with Personal Capital. Opening an account is free. When you sign up you get: “Easy and Secure Access to All of Your Accounts
” , “Free Mobile Apps for when You’re On the Go” , “download the Personal Capital free mobile app available on iPhone, iPad and Android ” , “A Free Universal Checkbook to Send Money Anywhere” , “A Free Investment Checkup and Mutual Fund Fee Calculator” , “Unbiased, Professional Advice” and much more. The web version of Personal Capital, this is now my go-to tool for tracking all my financial information. Personal Capital free mobile app available on iPhone
extend the capabilities and strength of what is already an excellent financial management tool. You get access to professional software that helps you to build a personal financial plan, track your investments, and review your expenses. This looks tempting, but I really like all of my information on one website. Personal Capital focus isn’t on tracking transactions and balances, they want to show you how your funds are performing over time, help you rearrange your 401(k) based on the plans you have available, and help you see your overall net worth in one view, complete with suggestions of how you can maximize your current investments
Personal Capital is focused on helping you manage your investments and net worth. Its goal is to provide transparency into your complete financial picture, from day-to-day accounts to long term investments.
Download Personal Capital Application:
iPad , iPhone , Android