This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fellowes for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Introducing theFellowes 73Ci Small Office/Home Office Paper shredder
Shredding is one of the easiest and most effective ways to prevent identity theft. One of the biggest problems offices face when dealing with the safe disposal of documents, Fellowes 73Ci
remove any barriers between consumers and this important habit. The Fellowes 73Ci intelligently adapts to the user’s behaviors to make shredding confidential information a simple and hassle-free process. The Fellowes 73Ci automatically responds to consumer behavior for optimized performance and safety. It’s capable of turning staples and other debris cross-cut particles with each pass. A six-gallon storage bin on the bottom permits you to operate the shredder
all day long without needing to recycle it.
It is a small office or home office shredder. It is the perfect intersection of price and quality. The Fellowes 73Ci
swallowed CD and credit cards making quick work of the pieces of plastic. Aesthetically it’s pretty neutral thanks to its simple frontage. Fellowes make the best shredders worldwide; have been using this one for a while… works great. The safety features SafeSense® Technology sound like a great idea. A sophisticated sensing element within the shredder throat measures the dimension of the paper orderly pile and in a reflex manner mechanically barricades the paper jams ahead of its occurrences. When the paper is miss-fed inside the shredder the above mentioned 100 % Jam Proof technology show response by turbo-enabling the shredder and cancel the process for easy dismissal of papers from the shredder.
The new 73Ci is revolutionizing the shredder category. Built for the small and home office, this innovative machine automatically senses and responds to consumer behavior for optimized performance and safety. The 73Ci couples Fellowes’ exclusive state-of-the-art technologies with a stylish new design that stands out amongst the crowd. Jamming is the number one shredder complaint, and Fellowes is the only brand on the market with 100 % Jam Proof technology. Although other brands may offer anti-jam features, none combine the key elements that ensure multiple levels of advanced jam prevention.
Fellowes, Inc. is the global leader in paper shredder design and engineering, providing the highest quality personal and general office business shredders on the market. That’s why they are known as the “World’s Toughest Shredders.”™ The company is notable for inventing the personal shredder and as being the only one to offer 100 percent Jam Proof technology.
About Fellowes, Inc.
Fellowes, Inc. offers an extensive range of products to equip the workspace, including paper shredders, binders, laminators, desktop accessories and record storage solutions. Founded in 1917 by Harry. Fellowes and headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, Fellowes, Inc. employs more than 1,200 people throughout the world and has operations in 15 countries. Fellowes products are now readily available in over 100 countries across the globe. For more information, visit www.fellowes.com. Fellowes, Inc. designed and manufactured the very first personal shredder
in 1990. Today, Fellowes is the category leader in product innovation, staying at the forefront of the technologies that make the shredding experience faster, safer and easier. Fellowes’ mission is to provide innovative workspace solutions to help people work more securely, comfortably and productively.
The Fellowes 73Ci is the latest from the leader in paper shredders. From inventing the personal paper shredder in 1990, to patenting the industry’s only 100% Jam Proof technology, Fellowes, Inc. has always been at the forefront of the category’s evolution. The Fellowes 73Ci continues that tradition by coupling a stylish new design with cutting-edge technologies and Fellowes’ most sought-after features. The new Fellowes 73Ci
will be available at office superstores beginning January 2013.
Key Product Features:
- 100% Jam Proof System that eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs. It’s more a warning method to help you avoid the possibility of a jam. Green is a full go, yellow is exercise caution, and red means you best remove some pieces of paper. If it jams, it reverses automatically, fixes the problem, and continues. The Fellowes® 73Ci delivers three levels of advanced jam prevention with the patented 100% Jam Proof System. Level One prevents overfeeding by measuring paper thickness via a sensor in the paper entry. Level two powers through tough jobs caused by wrinkles or folds that may occur as paper is shredding or will auto reverse cleanly. Level Three maximizes productivity by providing instant feedback as to whether or not you are within the recommended sheet capacity.
- SafeSense® Technology which automatically stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening . The likelihood of injury is more than mitigated. I feel inspired by the SafeSense technology that ensures little fingers can’t get injured if they’re busy trying to feed paper into the shredder. Protect yourself and your family while shredding with patented SafeSense® Technology. The 73Ci features an advanced electronic safety sensor that surrounds the paper entry and automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening.
A proprietary Energy Savings System which maximizes shredder energy savings 100% of the time – both in use and out of use. It is good for good for the electric bill.
– Capacitive touch screen controls .
The 73Ci also features our Energy Savings System, which is the only system that saves energy while in use – when it matters most! When it comes to shredding, 80% of energy consumption comes from in use activity.* Fellowes’ Energy Savings System maximizes shredder
energy savings 100% of the time – both in and out of use.
Heavy-duty Cross-Cut blades that destroy a single sheet of paper into 397 particles, making it nearly impossible to piece back together. The documents are coming out at a very high security level, and it leaves with confidence knowing they won’t be read by peering eyes.
- Innovative touch screen technology with back-lit LEDs
- Shreds 12 sheets per pass into 5/32” x 1-1/2” cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Shreds for up to 10 minutes before a 20 minute cool down period is needed
- • 6 gallon pull-out bin
Price and Availability:
will be available at office superstores and online nationwide starting in January 2013 for a suggested retail price of $199.99. It is a very worthy investment. Fellowes® 73Ci is not just a purchase; it is an investment .It has quality assurances to exceed expectations. Prior to launch Fellowes® shredders are subject to extensive field and laboratory tests. These tests simulate years of abnormally high use to ensure our products perform reliably, even under the most demanding conditions. Fellowes® commitment to offer the most innovative solutions, exceptional product quality, and first class service and support. Its higher standards ensure you get the most reliable shredder
you can buy. For additional information, check out the electronic press kit here
So tell me what do you think about the Fellowes 73Ci? The launch of the Fellowes 73Ci
comes at a perfect time for consumers who are beginning to think about filing their taxes. Identity thieves frequently take advantage of the amount of confidential information that changes hands this time of year, making a paper shredder a vital household appliance to prevent this costly crime.
Leave a comment below letting me know what technologies within the 73Ci excite you most!