Six sigma holds that any process outcomes that are within six standard deviations from the mean must be acceptable. (The Greek letter sigma is the traditional symbol for standard deviation in statistics.) For Motorola, the originator of Six Sigma, the answer to the question “Why Six Sigma?” was simple: survival. Motorola came to Six Sigma Continue Reading »
- Can we improve privacy without breaking the Web?
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom
- Basel frame work impact on the banks
- Financial risk management:1
- Shree Jagannath
- SEO Tips for Developers
- What can I do to protect my PC from the Meltdown and Spectre flaws?