An abbreviation (from Latin brevis, meaning short) is a shortened form of a word or phrase. Usually, but not always, it consists of a letter or group of letters taken from the word or phrase. For example, the word abbreviation can itself be represented by the abbreviation abbr., abbrv. or abbrev. In strict analysis, abbreviations Continue Reading »
- Can we improve privacy without breaking the Web?
- ORIYA TO ENGLISH NAMES OF FRUITS / PULSES
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom
- Basel frame work impact on the banks
- Financial risk management:1
- Shree Jagannath
- SEO Tips for Developers
- What can I do to protect my PC from the Meltdown and Spectre flaws?