Now-a-days, everyone is desperately in search of a non-existent magic wand which can do wonders overnight in cutting down excess flesh in the body for apersonality brimming slim body with lesser weight and higher agility. It is always easy to sit and eat or to sleep and enjoy; however, being active is too much taxing, and toiling hard for months after months is certainly
magical as it
sheds down the extra flesh
and adds agility, personality and verve to the stature.
The benefits accruing from exercise are immense. It extends proportional benefits to the body depending upon the extent and type of exercise we are resorting to. Its benefits are also relative. In other words, if you are overweight, you have a chance to come back to normal health; if, otherwise, you are normal, your features become smarter. Exercise slows down the ageing process by stimulating the immune system. It increases the calories consumption system in the body.
To sum it up, the benefits of exercise are:
• It strengthens the immune system of the body;
• As the body becomes disease-free, it, also, becomes stress-free;
• It increases the circulating level of HDL.
• HDL carrying the good cholesterol, functions as an antioxidant which dispels diseases away;
• By exercise, the secretion of amylin hormone which suppresses appetite;
• It increases the hunger hormone ghrelin.