Image via Wikipedia
In a home computer where in such an environment when you will be asked by Windows to put forward yours user name and pass word in order to log in to windows , this can be a boring propositions at times as you know shoulder surfing facility cannot be there at home and you want to log in to windows in smooth manner so that you can do the work at will and at once and in a speed. Ok.prompt for user name and password to log onto Windows XP on a home computer , you can get rid of it and also yours password will be there on windows. How it can be.For a faster access you want to disable this ,as home environment security is there .
Here’s what you have to do:
- Go to start menu and then hit �Run�
- In the Run box, type control userpasswords2
- In the �User Accounts� dialog box , left click �Users� tab/
- Uncheck the box that says "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer."
- Now password requirement removed and you can from now on reboot and automatically log on. (Via:WXPnews)