Image via Wikipedia
How to add album art in Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7 , After going through this short write0up you will be able to perform this task .You will be able to add album art from WMP 12 database but the catch is if some of the music donot have this album art then you are not out of luck you can do it let us look have it how to do it .That is How to add album art in Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7. (Source: win7news)
- Locate the right album art online or offline .
- In the browser window which you are using , right click on it and copy to clipboard
- In the graphic program resize it 200×200 pixels.
- In WMP 12 right click the generic album cover on the Library tab
- Left click Paste Album Art , This will save the graphic as hidden .JPG files to be displayed as the art for that album.
- You are done.
- New OBSCURA Album Art Looks Awesome (metalinjection.net)
- How Come Cavalera Conspiracy Hate Good Album Art? (metalsucks.net)
- How to Find out Exactly What Hardware is in Your Windows 7 PC (brighthub.com)