When I collected a few pebbles from the Puri Beach, I found the vast and cascading waves reminding me of my childhood days when I used to visit the same place with the same experience, but without so much crowd. The sea-bed has not changed, nor the charm it offered earlier, but what have changed are the situation and surroundings and, of course, my way of looking at it.
Five decades ago, my father guided me to the whistling waves; now the role has reversed. The same sea and the same roar, but a different experience. Oh, what a difference! Now, I come here for fresh air away from the smoky city, resigning for a few minutes to the soothing, summer-repelling atmosphere. This is quite different from my childhood experience when I used to come here for the waves advancing and receding and crabs disappearing on the sand, digging holes for their refuge to escape the wrath of the truant children.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 4 More Ways to Clean Up Your Ubuntu Machine (maketecheasier.com)
- HOWTO: Manage multiple libraries in iTunes 7 – All Things Marked (allthingsmarked.com)
- Move the My Documents Folder in Windows 7 (helpdeskgeek.com)
- 000 014 (slideshare.net)
- Get a powerline Ethernet kit for $87.99 (news.cnet.com)
- Acer Brings Significant Performance Boost to Its Thin and Light All-Day Computing Line with New TimelineX Notebook PC Series (eon.businesswire.com)
- Download EncryptGenie 2.6, free download EncryptGenie 2.6. Download and information on EncryptGenie 2.6 (slideshare.net)