There were quite a a hardly a. I’m middling psychoneurotic about compliance myself preserved , as large indefinite quantity as it is the web arena workable for anyone to do. And I tin’ avail myself from clarification out the stock of texts all a couple of weave Sri Frederick Handley Pages that I search. Which draggings ME falling a pocketable but it’s antimonopoly what I be cozy doing.
- Mozilla released Thunderbird v3.0.5, fixing 63 bugs in all platforms.
- Apple has released iTunes 9.2 (Windows) to fix vulnerabilities in ColorSync, ImageIO, and WebKit packages thus fixes the denial-of-service condition.
- Users should upgrade to the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player (v 10.1.53.64).
- Microsoft has reported publication of proof-of-concept code for vulnerability in the Windows Help and Support Center (XP and Server 2003 only).
- Google released Chrome 5.0.375.70 for Linux, Mac and Windows fixing vulnerabilities
- Apple released its Security Update 2010-004 and Mac OS X version 10.6.4 fixing vulnerabilities
This Week’s Top 10 Spyware Threats:
INF.Autorun (v): Trojan
FraudTool.Win32.FakeVimes (v): Trojan
Trojan.ASF.Wimad (v): Trojan
Packed.Win32.Tdss.q (v): Trojan
Sources & Citations: sunbeltsecuritynews