- Bharat is the biggest English communicative nations in the world.
- The four religions brought into existence in Bharat Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism.
- Chess was invented in Bharat.
- India was the richest country on earth continuously until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century.
- Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages and Indian languages. Think about the words pitri *(Sanskrit) and English is father, matari (Sanskrit) and in English it is mother.
- Bharat is the world’s largest, oldest, continuous civilization.
- Bharat never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.
- Varanasi(Benares) of Uttar Pradesh of Bharat is the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world today.
- The value of pi was first calculated by Budhayana ,he discovered what is known as the Pythagorean Theorem in the 6th century long before the European mathematicians.
- The pioneer of wireless communication was Prof. Jagdish Bose not Marconi proved by IEEE .
- The highest test century (cricket) by SR Tendulkar and highest ODI century by SR Tendulkar and first man on the earth to score a double hundred in ODI history is SR Tendulkar who is Bharatiya (Indian)
- The decimal system was developed in Bharat in 100 BC.
- World’s first urban culture Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization) was in Bharat with lots of modern day lookalike town structures.
Sources & Citations: India : Amazing Facts and Photos
follow me on twitter