• Start Total Commander
• Select the menu Options > Configure to open the Configuration dialog
• In the Configuration dialog select the category Operation > Edit/View.
• Select the button Configure Internal Viewer… to open the dialog Configure Lister.
• Select the option Use IrfanView/XnView to view graphics other than BMP.
• In the Path field, enter the full path name of the XnView program. Typically this is C:Program FilesXnViewxnview.exe
• Confirm this option by pressing the OK button.
XnView works in Total Commander for Windows® 9x, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, and ME.
Due to technical restriction, only one frame can be displayed for animated GIF files.