PC Tools Registry Mechanic 7 will examine your Registry and check for information that it thinks is safe to remove. In theory, this should speed up your PC with a more streamlined Registry. You can backup your current Registry so if you do experience problems, you can quickly restore your old database.after a period of time, your Registry will be cluttered with irrelevant information after using your PC to test and the uninstall new software. The problem is that the supplied uninstallers do not always remove all the file associations left behind by unwanted software. The result is that your PC can take far longer to boot than necessary.
Download the software here:
Get your License here:
- Please check the email account specified after registering from here.
- Download the software here:
- Registry Mechanic is registered by clicking "Register" and entering the name and license key below into the evaluation version. Once valid license information is entered the program will then be activated.
Please note this license code will only work with the version of Registry Mechanic that you received with this promotion. Please install the program by double-clicking the setup file provided.
- Once installed, launch Registry Mechanic from the Start menu and when you see the main screen click on the "Register" button on the left.
- Please note both Name and License key should be inserted correctly.As they are both required to validate the license information .
the registration process is now complete
- This version of Registry Mechanic includes 12 months technical support.
Features of the latest version of Registry Mechanic 8 include:
Up to 4 times faster scanning engine: Registry Mechanic’s scanning engine has been significantly redesigned, providing both speedier (up to 4 times faster) and more comprehensive scans of the Windows® Registry.
Scanning of all User Profiles: Registry Mechanic is now capable of scanning all User Account sections of the Windows® Registry. This will ensure that any user who logs onto the PC has an error free user profile.
Registry Mechanic’s GUI is now more intuitive and consistent with other PC Tools products.
New results screen that classifies registry errors into high, med or low for easy & quick identification of critical items. This classification method is in-line with PC Tools’ industry leading product Spyware Doctor.
New tweaks have been added to the "Optimize Your System" feature to further improve system performance and ensure smooth running of the Windows® Operating System. Furthermore, the compacting now supports basics along with dynamic drives.
Smart updates: Registry Mechanic has access to smart updates which allow users to download product updates regularly.
Support: Unlimited free upgrades and e-mail technical support for one year
Compatibility: Windows® XP, Me, 98, 95, NT and 2000