PPTminimizer for Word and PowerPoint
COMPRESS WORD AND POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS WITHOUT CHANGING THE FORMATS EXISTING IN IT.
Downlaod PPTminimizer from here
It also works with Lotus Notes.
According to the website” PTminimizer reduces PowerPoint and Word files by up to 98% of their initial size using an intelligent compression technique” but as per my observation it reduces huge amount and atleast in some case from 0.01 percentage to the said amount and it is useful for heavy word and power point files and it is use ful as it does not zip the file and thus keeps its original file format so it be comes speedier in opening as in some cases I have noticed and thus makes one point more during corporate presenta tions where time is the vital ingredient tonic for success.
The software preserves the original file format so files can be edited without having to unzip them. So it is ideal for surfing like for Mailboxes, servers and networks are relieved and loading time is accelerated. It will let you make shorter the files, so the sending/receiving time will be shorter and you’ll not waste space in your inbox. In addition if you want to encrypt it then you can do it in the exact location of PPT Minimizer.
Downlaod the free trial version:
if you googled there is an option for full free commercial version download so try googling and you can get the full commercial version legally free by the software vendour itself, little bit of googling needed for it.
So what the best reasons to use it:
• Keep the original file format – no unzipping required
• Choose between 4 different compression levels
• Reduce the size of Word and PowerPoint files by up to 98%
• Outlook Add-in: compresses Word and PowerPoint attachments directly before sending
• Compresses StarOffice and OpenOffice presentations and documents provided they are saved in a Microsoft format
• Compact edition runs directly from CD or USB flash drive – no installation required
• Integrated search function
• “Drag & Drop” files directly into PPTminimizer to optimize several files at once
• Fully compatible with Windows Vista
• Developer Version (SDK) available (majority of programming languages are supported: C#, C++, Delphi, Visual BASIC, VB.net, etc)
So all the good things have some ignorable bad ones:
• It takes time to load at least in my system so on it feedback needed.
• Perhaps open office compatibility absent.
PPTminimizer is a tool every office needs:
• Business people and managers to send and share
• Lecturers and university professors to efficient their PowerPoint and Word files
• IT managers to handle bulk amounts
• Individuals and to harddisk space.