This post was most recently updated on March 29th, 2019
Microsoft Power Point is a default power point for most of the executives
With. increasing speed of internet online free alternative to Microsoft power point is a fantastic idea. Students, executives find easier to provide the presentation with Microsoft Power point. It has so many varied tools to make every presentation increasingly engaging.
Microsoft Power Point is not for everyone. It is too costly for individuals; small companies cannot bear this high expensive software. There are many free alternatives to Microsoft Power Point. Some research managers
Many business managers of
- Google Develops it.
- They released it on March 09, 2006.
- Collaboration and team work allowed.
- Many pitches, presentations, and portfolio templates are there.
- Access, construct, edit presentations online, offline, devices through the web, app.
- You can download Slides app for Android and Apple.
- Create and share presentations online for everyone or for close quarters.
- Real-time collaboration, chatting and distribution of slides each other is easier.
- While working with the Internet and through the web browser, automatically
saveoption is there. You will not lose your work never ever again.
- You will find the list of edits, the time of edits, and the person who edit
- Google Chrome for Windows has a plugin for easier access to slides.
- Converts Microsoft Power Point to Google Slides and do editing and share slides.
- You can directly save files to Google Drive.
- Easy to learn.
- You need a Google Account to work online.
- Click on + sign to start a new presentation.
- You have recent presentations and template guides to choose from as the alternative.
- The theme is on the right side and the preview is on the left side.
- Do more with Google Slides with the wide range of add on.
- You can make available offline and publish to web and share to anyone or with close quarters.
- In the customisation of slides, you have transition effects, background effects, themes and skipping of slides and so many options to choose from.
- You have a built-in dictionary and spelling checks.
- In the tools segment, you have voice type speaker notes and script editor.